MkI Standard equip. when new Q

don't quote me on this, this is a hunch, but I remember reading magazine
reviews of early Mk1 Sciroccos and they would refer to rear spoiler, look
at the pics and it's your regular Mk1 tail. Me thinks the little swoop on
the back of the hatch has been referred to as a spoiler in the past..not
much of a wind spoiling effect, but that may be what they are talking to.
That's the only standard rear spoiler I know of.
Kareem
81 S
88 2L 16v