what's the deal with making 16v rear seats fit into a mk1 again?

My bad, I figured if you were gonna bother to put mk2 CRAP in a mk1, you would at least bother to use split fold seats....

sheesh

And to think, I tell people you are a good person....

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg