Digi I ECU need kinda soon!!

<DIV></DIV>My Digifant ECU&nbsp;took a Digifart the other day and now my Golf won't start. I am in need of a Digifant I ECU for a '91 Golf 8v. I have been told that VW came out with a different ECU just about every year for these damn A2's. I tried hooking up an ECU out of a Corrado and the car runs, however, there is a vaccume line that isn't on my original unit. This makes my "Check Engine" light stay on. I wouldn't care, only I have to get it smogged this month and that light can not be on. TIA!!<BR><BR><BR>-Craig
<DIV></DIV>"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
<DIV></DIV>"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)