Another Challenge

THis time my brothers decided to start ripping on my rocco. I told them I
could beat either of their fastest cars. One with a new Mazda 6 and the
other with an 86? 4dr Volvo, gas w/o turbo. We had most everything planned
and the one with the 6 who really started it all goes, "Sorry, big boys, but
my NEW CAR WARRANTY prohibits racing or it will be
voided. Can't lose the 4 yrs/50K!" WTF?!?!?! If you can't follow through
with you big talk don't start it! Granted yeah him and the other one were
only haranging me but after his comment about going faster with the e-brake
on you would think he would be ready to go. Oh well, I still probably will
be makeing a trip to the Chicago area to race the one with the Volvo.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)