  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
  Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2003 1:22 PM
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: [OT] How to cross Canadian border?

  Me and some friends are heading up to Winnipeg at the end of this
semester(May 9th), and I was wondering what I'll need to bring (far as ID
and stuff) to get past the border, and back into the US ofcourse.  We'll be
crossing via North Dakota/Manitoba if that matters.  I can't get ahold of my
birth certificate, so I hope that's not required!  Also any advice about
anything you can think of related to border crossing or Canada itself would
be much appreciated.

  -Rob

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C30FE6.806B0D60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D517193418-01052003><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
size=3D2>since=20
Sept 9/11, birth cirtoifictae and driver licenses are no longer accepted =
in most=20
custom areas along the N.american borders (US-Mexico-Canada) get a =
passport or=20
contact the border patrol (canda and US) to ensure you can use another =
source of=20
identification</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P><FONT size=3D2>ATS - Patrick Bureau - =
txrocco@sbcglobal.net<BR></FONT></P>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px =
solid">
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader dir=3Dltr align=3Dleft><FONT =
face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B>=20
  scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org =
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]<B>On=20
  Behalf Of </B>Robbie Cotner<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, May 01, 2003 =
1:22=20
  PM<BR><B>To:</B> scirocco-l@scirocco.org<BR><B>Subject:</B> [OT] How =
to cross=20
  Canadian border?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>Me and some friends are heading up to Winnipeg at the end of this =

  semester(May 9th), and I was wondering what I'll need to bring (far as =
ID and=20
  stuff) to get past the border, and back into the US ofcourse.&nbsp; =
We'll be=20
  crossing via North Dakota/Manitoba if that matters.&nbsp; I can't get =
ahold of=20
  my birth certificate, so I hope that's not required!&nbsp; Also any =
advice=20
  about anything you can think of related to border crossing or Canada=20
  itself&nbsp;would be much&nbsp;appreciated.</DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>-Rob</DIV>
  <P>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com";>T=
he New=20
  Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01C30FE6.806B0D60--