Decal question - was Re: SCIROCCO.ORG decals!!

>My question is, why pay $4.00 for a sticker when we could
>get them free from the Potterfolk??

Well, Potter's are cool, but I always wanted one that fit the font style,
myself.  And we can eventually make any color that enough people want.  I
just thought I'd get a feel for interest on something like this.  Just so
everybody knows, I am NOT making any money on this!  In fact, as it will
turn out, I'll be footing the shipping bill, to get the decals out here,
then to distribute them.  (I will also be bringing some to Cincy)  But I
don't mind giving a little back to the list that has helped me so often.

On another related note, Chris gave me an estimate of about $10 for the
large under-spoiler scirocco decals.  There will be a minimum run of 5 of
those, (probably per color, too) but just based on the input I have gotten
from people about these already, that shouldn't be a problem.  If you want
to send me a color preference on these (and # desired), also, I can get a
feel on what I should have Chris do..

Thanks again, everybody.

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA