Last-minute ND "eve" BBQ plans - revised

Jeff Toomasson wrote:

> http://www.armadillowillys.com/locations/store7.html

I personally think this is a great plan.. ribs, not getting stuck with
the check.. warm & dry...

> I have no idea whether the weather will affect the planned cruise on
> Saturday. Kevin - can you chime in on this one.

I think we can play this one by ear.  Not sure what time we'll be
rolling into town, but if we leave Lompoc as early as Teulie is
suggesting, we should be around in time for a quick cruise before
dinner.. perhaps meet down in Deadwood Shitty (hey I'm from Deadwood and
as such can call it that!), head up 84 to Skyline, north up Skyline to
92, 92 east into San Mateo, and on into the Armpit Willy's joint?  Kinda
the same ole cruise we've done many other times, but then again, Skyline
is like a sore dick, you can't beat it..  :)

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA