Last-minute ND "eve" BBQ plans - revised

--0-960371244-1051768100=:90916

Friends, Countrymen, Roc-owners, lend me your ears.

Given the looming possibly of inclement weather, the consensus is that we make plans to take our grub-fest indoors.

We intend to hook up at Armadillo Willy's (a good BBQ ribs-type joint) in Santa Clara on Saturday at 7pm. Here's the link to that location:

http://www.armadillowillys.com/locations/store7.html

I have no idea whether these guys take reservations, but the AW's places I've been to are pretty larger and can accommodate a big walk-up group.

I have no idea whether the weather will affect the planned cruise on Saturday. Kevin - can you chime in on this one.

Look forward to seeing you all!  Jeff

--0-960371244-1051768100=:90916

<P>Friends, Countrymen, Roc-owners, lend me your ears.</P>
<P>Given the looming possibly of inclement weather, the consensus is that we make plans to take our grub-fest indoors.</P>
<P>We intend to hook up at Armadillo Willy's (a good BBQ ribs-type joint) in Santa Clara on Saturday at 7pm. Here's the link to that location:</P>
<P><A href="http://www.armadillowillys.com/locations/store7.html";>http://www.armadillowillys.com/locations/store7.html</A></P>
<P>I have no idea whether these guys take reservations, but the AW's places I've been to are pretty larger and can accommodate a big walk-up group.</P>
<P>I have no idea whether the weather will affect the planned cruise on Saturday. Kevin - can you chime in on this one.</P>
<P>Look forward to seeing you all!&nbsp; Jeff</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-960371244-1051768100=:90916--