check this out, sound funky to you?{Fwd: 1987 scirocco 16v}

--part1_11a.2220858e.2be1cfe9_boundary

DON'T DO IT!!!!! I have been contacted w/ the same scam while trying to sell
my wifes car & a friend had it happen while trying to sell his Sentra online.
 Its called money laundering and its a little less than legal.   I' m in
northern MN and we were selling a 94 Shadow, a guy in Nigeria (yes in
Africa!!!) Emails my wife telling her to expect a check for $11,700 dollars.
1700 for the car and 10000 we were supposed western union the rest to his
"partner" in Canada who would come pick up the car. I did talk to the partner
and questioned why he wanted the POS Shadow. He said the nigerian guy was a
parts dealer..... the check camew a medical company's name as a return
address?!?!?   talked to my banker who gave me the local FBI's # and the fed
said to destroy the check and cut ALL contacts w/ these people. I emailed the
Nigerian telling him that i was not comfortable conducting business this way
and asked him never to contact us again or the FBI would be contacted, I
never heard from him again.      The FBI  guy said that its a pretty common
scam.

--part1_11a.2220858e.2be1cfe9_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">DON'T DO IT!!!!! I have been contacted w/ the same sca=
m while trying to sell my wifes car &amp; a friend had it happen while tryin=
g to sell his Sentra online.&nbsp; Its called money laundering and its a lit=
tle less than legal.&nbsp;&nbsp; I' m in northern MN and we were selling a 9=
4 Shadow, a guy in Nigeria (yes in Africa!!!) Emails my wife telling her to=20=
expect a check for $11,700 dollars. 1700 for the car and 10000 we were suppo=
sed western union the rest to his "partner" in Canada who would come pick up=
 the car. I did talk to the partner and questioned why he wanted the POS Sha=
dow. He said the nigerian guy was a parts dealer..... the check camew a medi=
cal company's name as a return address?!?!?&nbsp;&nbsp; talked to my banker=20=
who gave me the local FBI's # and the fed said to destroy the check and cut=20=
ALL contacts w/ these people. I emailed the Nigerian telling him that i was=20=
not comfortable conducting business this way and asked him never to contact=20=
us again or the FBI would be contacted, I never heard from him again.&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The FBI&nbsp; guy said that its a pretty common scam=
.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11a.2220858e.2be1cfe9_boundary--