[check this out, sound funky to you?{Fwd: 1987 scirocco 16v}]

Looks strangely familiar, but didn't the client want a GTI last time? The=

scary part is, does this guy go for relatively inexpensive cars, and if s=
o, do
some young owners get tangled up in this mess for the extra $300? And whe=
n did
you guys lose all those states, and more important, which "united state o=
america" did you keep? (I'm guessing Texas, not for any reason). And how =
do
you unite one state anyway? Note that it must be legit, he's named for a =
car
part (matt). One more thing, don't you teach ENGLISH in the united state =
of
america? That scam's a beauty.

Cathy

 =

> >scirocco 16v which i saw on your website and i happened to find out th=
at
> >the cost of the 1987 scirocco 16v
> >  was $1500 so i informed my client about the cost of the 1987 scirocc=
16v
> >  but he said there is no problem with the cost.
> >             My client said i should tell you that he will be issuing
> >you a united state certified cashier check of $5500 while you wire to =
me
> >$3700 through western union money tranfer point which i will use in
> >paying the shippers that will come to your location for the pick up of=
 the
> >1987 scirocco 16v
> >  immediately the check has been cashed at any cashing
> >store centre in your location.And he is also giving you a compensation=

> >amount of $300 for the effort it will cost you in doing all this
> >processing PLUS the cost of your 1987 scirocco 16v.$1500 making a tota=
l sum