[Re: scirocco headlights are bright enough]

Noa. I live in Baltimore city and its a ways from me.  I'm going to H2O
though and the Englishtown events.  yea they are 20 bucks each for the
non sealed beams.  I'm going to try the relay hook up but I 'm most
likely going to hook the 80watt ones up first and check.