paint, and how long to get it scrapped : was Argh need clear euroturn signal.

> cathy I agree with the new paint theory..

Count me among the believers, too.  I got my GTI VR6 repainted last summer,
then let it sit in storage for a month to allow everything to cure.  The
*very* day I brought it home, my wife accidentally dings it with the door of
her car.  <sigh>

And then proceeded to get myself into an accident about a month
later...which banged up the *opposite* side of the car.

I may never get my Scirocco re-painted, just to spare her life.

Mike Carlson
'84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition - Sonja
'95 GTI VR6 - Wolfgang
Saving up for an '04 Golf R32