Julie's update on Draco

--0-458989983-1049045647=:88547

Way to go! Man, when your daughter has kids, absolutely nothing will phase her. Pics would be appreciated of your new tray as I can't quite picture what you have going on there in my mind. Don't worry about us CO people. Mike and I are the only ones suffering, Eric has 75F temps and lots of sun where he is. I have full faith that it will be regularly warm here some day. Then begins mud season, yay! We don't have a spring season, we have a mud season. There are buds on the trees though, but I don't know if they'll be killed off.
Dan
 Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:Ahhh thank you god for a nice few days! Time to play with tools again!

I got the final wiring done on the head light relays just as the rain came
down. The dash on the other hand, was still on the passenger seat along with
the steering wheel. I reached out and touched the switch. She said "Let
there be light, and there was light!"
WOW! Man thats bright! Ummmm.. too much light.
Ooops, hi and low reversed. Few seconds later: All done!

Off topic:
My daughters friend came over for the night. Going to the store I just put
the dash in the back seat and the wheel on the column. I talked to Meghan at
the stop light about learning to drive, the light changed and we went off. I
offered to let her drive and with a giggle she said yes. Sooo... I took the
wheel off hand started to hand it to her.

It is almost medically impossible for human eyes to open so wide, and the
jaw to distend to that extent. (hehehehe)
Jill in the back seat, "Mom, just put the wheel back..."
She has NO sence of humor....

Back on topic:
The battery move to the trunk is done. I used the 2Ga welding wire as
suggested and ran it under the car to the front. Checked all the wires and
used a fuseable link at the battery.
The ground strap is 2Ga from the terminal to a side post terminal bolted to
one of the bolts on the rear bumper.

I replaced the rear tray with one of plywood, covered in black vinyl. I
welded a new rear pin and used a window bolt for the other side. Now I can
lift it and the tray does not slide off! I slide the bolt and it removes
very easily. I'll post pics later.

Ahhh.. Summers almost here. (Sorry to those in Co..)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com