warm engine quiting problem

the transfer pump.

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of calimus
=>Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 1:06 PM
=>To: Scirocco-l
=>Subject: warm engine quiting problem
=>
=>Lister Dan Williams is having an issue with his 86 8v.  If he's tuck in
=>traffic for any length of time, the car will die and then give him rouble
=>restarting.  First time this happens, the car will fire right back up,
=>however, anytime after that, if he's still in traffic and the car dies
=>again, he takes upto 10min before the car will fire back up.  Now
=>so long as
=>he doesn't hit an trafic, he can go with no problems.
=>
=>So, can I get a collective list of all the things that are
=>"Known" to cause
=>this and even some things that could but who knows for sure.  We have the
=>weekend to tear the car apart ands reassemble it so we are looking for any
=>thing.
=>
=>
=>William Snyder