(ot) Scirocco Prayer

That was great since there were a few ppl here at work that were having
a small religious debate right outside my cube.  Halfway through
repeating that and they left.  Best of all, most of them were giving me
that "Look" as if I were some sort of anti-christ.  Oh well, got those
ppl away from my cube so that couldn't have come at a better time.  Very
good rendition, I think I'll print it out and hang it in my cube and in
my garage.

William