OT: important windows security update

This is an impoortant update as I know many of you use DSL/Cable and
have either win2k or XP connceted directly which leaves you at risk.  If
you have WinNT 4 and it's behind a firewall or proxie, set it to block
port 135 (If I remember correctly) and then your NT boxen will be safe.
MS is not going to release a patch for NT as it would require the
"Impossible" as far as MS is concerned.

Make no doubt, this is serious and isn't just one of those security
holes that only large companies should worry about.

William