Interesting 16V thought: knock light LED?

Ok, been writing JAVA again Brian?
So who has the complete diagram of the CISE brain that all them wires goes
too?
Looks like just a simple comparator system to me.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com