OT: Help, I can't connect on DSL with some windows error(longish)

I am on dial up typing this b/c of some error on my PC
In Windows ME, when it is starting I get this error
about "wsastartup0 failed=0)
Then something about socket failed. I don't know hat
these mean, but I think it has something to do with
going online b/c I cannot connect to AOL.
I checked the AOL information thing that it comes with
and it has something related to connection problems
with "WS2_32.DLL " I don't know how to fix this. I am
trying to reinstall all my internet stuff like my DSL
modem drivers and the AOL software. I can't find the
CD of my DSL drivers, so I can't try it yet. I just
want to know what the error means and see what I can
do to fix it. I don't want to reinstall windows again,
b/c I did already, but if it is the last resort I
will...
what is WSACleanup and will that fix the problem
I also forgot to mention these errors also pop up
socket() failed: 10093

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco