[TECH - ELECTRICAL] A question about Grounding of Wiring

Thank you Tberk,

I use a size "0" battery ground, from battery to main chassis ground, from
Coil bolt to Valve cover, from main block to alternator.
the wires I was thinking or relocation are actually going to be bolted to a)
the main ground b) coil ground.

I will make sure all works out later once I have the engine back in, but I
used to have 13,45volts on my guage, I think after I am done the result will
be very similar...I will keep y'all posted...