From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Adam J Garside" <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 4:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Front Upper Strut Brace on E-Bay]

"Adam J Garside" <adam.garside@uk.ibm.com> wrote:
I didn't think anyone did a Upper Strut brace that'd fit in a Mk2, I
thought there were clearance issue.

Nobody told my brace that! Seriously, I believe the 8V won't fit over the
16V
intake runners, but there is a 16V version that is designed to cross the
engine bay further back. (I can send you a pic if you like) The 16V one will
fit either, or at least it was hiding neatly under the Rabbit's hood once
when
it "went missing". Dang kid.
Cathy

Pleas attack me viciously if I'm wrong, TIA...