OT: MTB was RE: Facing a change in scirocco situation [long]

Cool that we have some MTB action on the list!

I just bought a brand new '03 Kona Stinky.  Yesterday, in fact.  It's my
new love.  It will supplement my Kona Kula (XC bike).  Good times.  What
are you riding?

Joe Doty
IT/Development
joe@lcnetwork.com=20