list problems? was:(ot) found this on audiworld.

I use hotmail and its been good to me. A little slow at getting messages in
order to me but I get most everything that I know of.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, harness bar, rear wheel bearings, and
finally I may get to makeing it look better!!)