[New Engine... NO Oil Pressure!!!!]

Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have just installed my freshly rebuilt 2.0 16v into my '80 rocco with
so much excitement to hear it finally run for the first time!  But wait,
what's this!?  My oil pressure gauge is reading 0.5 bar!!!???

That so totally sucks. Hopefully it's nothing major, but you know if I wa=
there I'd offer a Coffee Crisp or some Canadian beverages to calm ya down=
=2E You
have my sympathies. That's the pits!

Cathy, a big virtual hug/pat on the back, it's about all I can offer.

PS, if you want to pack it in, I can tow that mess outa there for ya...C.=