Who got stiffed by astra-lady! file a complaint! (link inside)

I know I dont post her much guys but i still read.  just wanted to warn you
guys and see if we could do something about this! if you have any info drop
me an email or file a report. the more the better.

i filed reports with paypal, and square trade and her name has been kicked
off ebay.
i think there is a need to report her if you got scammed by her.

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp