Racing Rocco results!!!

Whoo Hoo!

Past weekend was our club's Grand Prix on Ice.

I placed 3rd in stock (tires) and fourth in the Grand Prix (modified tires).
Not bad for my first year! Took home some extra cash to boot!

My only real compition out ther was a turbo Audi (2wd only) running over
300hp, and another Scirocco (2l ABA conversion, running a Schrick cam),
There was a 5.0 mustang out there too that placed ahead of me, I could've
taken him but the driver is a prick and would of taken me out and I would've
end up with nothing.

Hondas are a joke! I lapped many in the Grand Prix!

All in a stock 1.8l 16v....

http://www.fahrvergnugen.ca/temptransfer/il.bmp

Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever! ;)