try #3

Seems to me from the responses I need to check my vaccuum lines and air
intake boots and ect. Thanks Much. If you find any more info please update
me!!

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)