OT FUNNY: Silly A4 owner...

--0-1943096894-1048563385=:49181

An old friends truck was in the shop for months after somebody poured sugar in his tank.  Not sure what they had to do though, maybe just took a long time to remove and flush out the gas tank.
-Rob
 Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I always thought it carmalized the engine.
Dan
 L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote: By the way, just what can sugar do besides possibly clogging a fuel filter?  I know for a fact that sugar won't dissolve in gasoline, so all it can do is sit there in the tank.(another urban legend....shot to hell) LarryI was thinking the same thing, and then remembered a guy in high school who
dumped five pounds of sugar in his gas tank of his early style Nova because
someone told him it would give him more power-you can guess what happened.
And one of my friend's neighbors starting to take the spark plugs out of
his motor at the car wash because he had been told that was the best way to
clean the inside of the motor-he was with him and luckily explained what
would happen if he did it.
So I guess you never know, but two idiots together doing seems very unlikely.

John C. Worden

--0-1943096894-1048563385=:49181

<P>An old&nbsp;friends truck was in the shop for months after somebody poured sugar in his tank.&nbsp; Not sure what they had to do though, maybe just took a long time to remove and flush out the gas tank.&nbsp;
<P>-Rob
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>Dan Smith &lt;sad_rocc@yahoo.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<P>I always thought it carmalized the engine.
<P>Dan
<P>&nbsp;<B><I>L F &lt;rocco16v@netzero.net&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>By the way, just what can sugar do besides possibly clogging a fuel filter?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I know for a fact that sugar won't dissolve in gasoline, so all it can do is sit there in the tank.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>(another urban legend....shot to hell)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Larry</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black">I was thinking the same thing, and then remembered a guy in high school who <BR>dumped five pounds of sugar in his gas tank of his early style Nova because <BR>someone told him it would give him more power-you can guess what happened. <BR>And one of my friend's neighbors starting to take the spark plugs out of <BR>his motor at the car wash because he had been told that was the best way to <BR>clean the inside of the motor-he was with him and luckily explained what <BR>would happen if he did it.<BR>So I guess you never know, but two idiots together doing seems very unlikely.<BR><BR><BR>John C. Worden<BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-1943096894-1048563385=:49181--