FS: 84 8v $500

The time has come to part with my 84 8v. I bought an old house and
don't
the space or time. It is located in Columbus Ohio.

I'd like to get $500 - Interesting trades considered :P
I've had it approx 2.5 yrs. Its been a great daily driver (absolutely
not a show car).  It has a 4k tranny and JH engine. It has 148K -
engine rebuilt at 100K.

Since I bought it I've replaced the following:
Strut tower bushings/bearings (New)
Driver side ball joint (I have a spare for passenger side when needed)
(New)
Heater Core (New)
Motor Mounts (all 4 TT) (New)
Coil (used)
Valve Cover Gasket (Rubber G60) (New)
TSR Shift linkage (New - still need to install 1 piece)
Shift bushings (New)
Battery (Die Hard) (New)
Steering Wheel (used, vgc)
Fuel Pump (New)
Fuel Pump Relay (very slightly used)
Voltage Regulator (used)

Other upgrades/Mods:
Hydrualic Head
Upper Strut Tower Brace (ABD)
GTI throttle body
K&N
2" Autotech exhaust with Super Turbo muffler
4-1 header
15x7 wheels (don't know brand)
A/C removed
Lowering springs
ABD short shift kit (weighted)

Spare parts included if you want them (mostly from my last 84):
Set of 13" Tarantulas ("okay" condition with tires)
Spare Swiss cheesed air box with 2nd K&N
Distributor
Drive axle (Driver Side)
Starter
Instrument Cluster
1.5 year old radiator
Possibly a 12" or 13" Grant steering wheel if I can get it.
Radiator fan and shroud assembly
Fuel distributor
Fuel lines and injectors
Master Cylinder

The Bad:
It recently stated lacking power on acceleration but will cruise at
80mph fine. I think its either timing or a vacuum leak, maybe a clogged
fuel filter or messed up A/F ratio. I don't know and don't have time to
figure it out.
Passenger floor gets wet when it rans
Rust - in the wheel wells
Color- Its green
leaks a little oil...not sure where its coming from
passenger window does not go down
Horn works occasionally.
Has AM/FM CD but no speakers and CD doesn't work
Partial tinted windows

I've tried to be a thorough and informative as possible. Contact me at
kefullerton@yahoo.com with questions. New IT policy at work prevents me
from checking Yahoo mail so there might be a delay my response to email.