Albany NY Dyno Day March 29th

ok, its a go, just wanted to remind people. Next Saturday, March 29th!

Going on at APG, 1029 Central Ave in Albany

For you folks, take 90 east to Albany, take the Everett Rd exit, take a
right at the end of the exit ramp. Go through the next 2 lights (should be
two), Everett Rd dead ends onto Central Ave. Take a Right. Go about 1 to 1.5
miles and APG will be on the right hand side, Past a car wash, and across
the street from a Dunkin Donuts.

If coming from another direction take 90 West (and take a left at the end of
the exit ramp). Also if you are coming either  north or south to Albany on
87, depending on where you are, take 90 east when given the chance.

Costs looks to be about $70 per car for 3 runs or 1/2 hour of dyno time,
whichever comes 1st. Slammed cars with bodykits might take longer to get on
and off, so you might only get 2 runs. Dyno starts officially at about 11:30
am (we will be tuning a car on it earlier) but feel free to stop in from
10am on! We will be running till 5pm, or later if we have more people
wanting to go!!

Please note, this isn't just for VWs, we are open for any 2 wheel drive car
or truck that wants to come and hang out! We might have a BBQ going on,
though it will be informal and people will need to toss in for the feed, we
just want to have a fun day with cool people and cool cars!

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Secure online checkout
"S" airdams available