Por-15 Question and couple of MkI Q's too.

A friend of mine told me that NO product stops rust. POR15 etc just delays
the creeping of rust. He suggests, either cut it ALL out or sandblasting the
metal to remove all the rust.
Sooo...
For me I got an inexpencive sandblast gun from Walmart and borrowed a
compressor. 100 lbs of Black beauty and I have a date in the drive way
today...
To seal the metal, he suggests a self etching primer, with a coat of paint
to cover.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer