From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [YaHoo!!! was;Re: Interesting upper front strut bar]

"Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
It's really refreshing to see everyone jump on this engineering nightmare as
an abomination!
Dan-the super critical, over analytical, uber asshole!

Oh come on now, adding weight and a dash of flashy useless colour is always
good, isn't it? (Needs neon lights on the undersides though)
I have an upper bar from Autotech that in no way resembles that mess, I I
guess I must have specified the "basic" model.
Cathy