OT: moving to new orleans!!

I just spent a week a New Orleans...Didn't spot a single A1 VW of
any kind during that time. Definitely not a vw town, but 'tis a
fun place! Glad to be back in a dub-friendly environment, though.
On my drive home  from the airport (in Toronto), I got 1
thumbs up from a Mk1 Jetta and a Corrado VR6 owner within the
span of 5 minutes (while obviously in my 'rocc).
K.