OT: sighting -Saab in Steamboat: attn. Dan

Monday-Spotted a silver Saab with New Mexico
plates-Dan, I think you passed me at the bottom of
Rabbit Ears. Looks nice-and you made it up the pass
just fine--or at least you beat my 4-speed Fox,
woohoo!
Saw you again stopped at the toilet bowl and thought
about honking, but wasn't sure you'd know who I was.
I continued on to the new Target in Silverthorne. I
can't believe I'm excited because a big-box store
opened 90 miles away, how pathetic.
Mike

=====
Mike