16v A/F Mixture settings??

Have you checked your timing recently? I had a crappy running 16V about a
year ago (before dumping in lot$ of ca$h into the motor) and found, among
other things a broken key on the cam sprocket which allowed the valve
timing to go out of wack. 8V have a separate woodruff key whereas 16V's
have an integrated key... Found a replacement sprocket and re-timed the
motor and that problem went away.

-Raffi