16v A/F Mixture settings??

i assume you're talking about just the dpr setting? easy to do, all you need
is an ammeter. the procedure's in bentley. basically, you're just measuring
the current through the dpr. the current is dependant on how rich/lean the
car is running. the lower the current the dpr is getting, the richer the car
is running. this approximates the a/f mixture because the current depends,
among other things, the signal from the o2 sensor. hth,

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...