an 87 and a 84

hi guys its been awhile though i have been busy. heres
the scoop, just bought an 84 cabrio and looking to get
rid of my 87 scirocco,as well as my 84 scirocco.the 87
has no rust and leather interior except the driver
side,runs great but needs a tranny.i have the tranny i
just have not put it back in.it also need some
electrical work done in the dash.the 84 i have is
really just a shell but with good body panels and
hatch and such. there is no engine or tranny in the
84, i will seperate.the 87 is black with sunroof,and
the 84 is grey.all serious inquiries can call me at
519-980-1542 and leave a message. i am located in
windsor ontario. i am looking for 1300.00 for both
cars. thanks guys. VW RULES!!!!!