----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric S" <scirocco81@vwmail.net>

> I'm sitting here, bored, looking out the window at a foot and a half of
snow, and its still falling.  The foothills close to me have gotten close to
4 feet already....man...we finally got winter!  We needed this snow so
badly, that I am not gonna complain one bit (plus they closed work, pretty
much every major road in and out of Denver is buttoned up)

> I'll take some "Canadian-esque" pics in the morning of my rocco and Iltis
buried somewhere in the drifts out front.