man it's quiet

I'm sitting here, bored, looking out the window at a foot and a half of snow, and its still falling.  The foothills close to me have gotten close to 4 feet already....man...we finally got winter!  We needed this snow so badly, that I am not gonna complain one bit (plus they closed work, pretty much every major road in and out of Denver is buttoned up)

I'll take some "Canadian-esque" pics in the morning of my rocco and Iltis buried somewhere in the drifts out front.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg