ADB v. Autotech, same or different?

Anyone have any info on the differences or similarities of the ADB hollow
bars and the Autotech bars? I spoke to this very knowledgeable girl racer
(Corrado which is now undergoing a 1.8T swap) and she tells me that they
are made by the same people... I think she said that Autotech makes them
for ADB. I always noticed a similarity in the design but if they are in
fact the same bar the ADB set is the better deal.

Any insight?
Anyone using hollow bars wish to comment on them v. solid Neuspeed bars.

-Raffi