Parts from the local PnP

Hi all,

Went to my local PnP to scout some parts, the two Scirocco's they had were
pretty much stripped, damn the chassis' on them looked much better than the
s1 chassis I'm working on, jeese I must be nuts. Anyway, I have a 1.8l GX
block with the old dizzy in it (points), the PnP has a sh!t load of VW
Foxes, some still have the dizzy and brain attached. Can I use this set up
on "The Project"? They are cis correct? What other parts do I need to grab
with it to make the job easy?

TIA,
Tom C
'79 "The Project" Scirocco