From: "Jeff Faulkner" <jeffaulk@richmond.infi.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 7:39 AM
Subject: Herky jerky on accecleration, going up hills

> Hey,
> I've got a problem with my 82 roc.  For a while now, it does this
hesitation when accelerating and going up hills.  I've looked at the Bentley
and it does suggest possible problems under fuel.  Anyone have suggestions
as to what the hell this is or should I go through the bentley
troubleshooting items until I find out what the hell is causing the
hesitation.  Oh, and it's much worse when the weather is warm, for some
reason.  Also, it gets worse as the motor reaches operating temp.