Victor is gone, long live Victor Junior...

My MKI has made it to the first waypoint on its disjointed journey eastward.  It's in the capable
hands of Mr. Meze, who took the pics (http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/meze/ronsMKI/).

ETA in Cincy is mid-May...soon thereafter it will formally be christened 'Victor Jr.' (can't call
it Victor until it's got the 2.0L 16V & custom 4-speed w/ Quaife).

Future Street Mod. autox monster.

Yes, I am stoked...

Victor, my beloved '87 16V, had been temporarily decommisioned as a DSP autocrosser, and it's been
sold to local lister Anson Clement, who just today got his first taste of autocross in his '86 8v
beater...he's hooked.  Wait...victor will rise like the Phoenix in Anson's hand, maintaining the
Victor moniker.

Victor is gone, long live Victor Junior!

=====
Cheapass Ron
'87 Scirocco 16'Victor'