[Re: Wierd things found in your rocco]

"Chris DeLong" <green536@hotmail.com> wrote:
My green rocco came with needles too. And burnt spoons and clothes and al=
l =

kinds of nasty shit.

Chris DeLong
Fine Tuning
206.367.5503
Seattle, WA USA

Not damn cent in either one to fund the repairs. But I did find a freshly=

chewed acorn under the DS carpet in the 80 today, you know you have some =
holes
in the floor when...
For as neglected as they were, they were both well cleaned out, but the 8=
0
came with a pile of parts at least.
Cathy