WAY OT:Re: Pissed off at the mk2, and a warning to all!!!

Oh. We do that too.

Please call 1-900-breatheheavy.

Or if you prefer 1-900-breatheheavier if you are THAT way inclined.

The number used to be 1-800-breatheheavy, but I didn't make too much off it
and I tended to hyperventilate.

Please make sure your credit card is valid and wait till I put on my flannel
nightgown, put curlers in my hair, grab some coffee, light another smoke and
redirect my web cam to the Playboy channel....

(Some thing tells me I shouldn't have had that extra shot of vodka...)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com