It's raining in my Roc

Couple of big thunder boomers passed through this week.  Whilst driving in
the deluge, I started to feel water dripping on my foot from behind the fuse
box.  Also, water was coming out from a seam on the headliner on the
passenger side just above the door and the sunroof inner panel was drenched.
  Soooooo.... what's the best way to clean out those drain tubes in the
sunroof? Any "Lessons Learned" on what not to do?  Hopefully I'll get to
work on it this weekend.  It's been kinda cold here in Jax, FL.  Temp must
have dipped to the low 70's today...brrrrr ;)

TIA
Craig Steiner
LTJG    USNR
'88 Alpine White 16V