Pissed off at the mk2, and a warning to all!!!

In a message dated 3/14/03 8:50:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco81@vwmail.net writes:

<<  So, let that be a lesson to you all...there are 2 sizes of ball
joints...make sure you get the right one for your steering knuckle!!!!  >>

    I almost thought this was about when I swapped out the a-arms on my '77
and found out the same thing.
   Now, guess who has a spare set of new 17mm stud ball joints with nothing
to do other than sell them?  :)

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!