Polishing aluminum bits

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:48:20 -0800 (PST) Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com>
writes:

> It's just much easier on your constitution.    <---name that line.

RON RAPEIPER! On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:48:20!!

So he means something like this?

<http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/eng.gif>

Theres a couple ways to do it. 1 way is to go out and buy all the tools
needed to do the work yourself. Plan on spending quite alot of time and
money doing it this way.

Or, you can souce down your local polishing shop (IE, brass, copper,
alumnium, stainless ect.) and see how much they would charge to have what
you want done for you. I used to really enjoy doing all my own work
myself but some stuff, ill pay someone else to do it. Its just too easy
to drop it off and pick it up in a week polished up better than I could
of done it myself. Even with all the tools I already have, the additional
tools required to do a quality polish was more than it would of cost to
have it done. So YMMV.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com