digifiz thoughts

It's not the same... Different people have different preferences. Mine is
analog for main instrument in the cluster.

Combining replys...

Allyn I have done a lot of work personally on the MFA computer and have not
found a way to switch it easily from Fahrenheit to Celsius and Miles to
kilometers... but to be honest I have not really looked...

I'll look one over tonight and get back at ya... I assume that one module
was built for all markets and just configured differently... I think I
discovered how to switch from 12Hr to 24hr on the clock... same module
different config... Not tested yet.

-Raffi