ITS ALLIIIVVVEEE

Very cool! I just finished my first complete engine
build/transplant, so I finally know what all you guys
are feeling. It was an awesome feeling when it ran. So
many parts and places where you could make
mistakes...but yet somehow it runs!

Looking forward to seeing the Reiger again in Cincy!

Neal
'77 G60
'88 16v