[wtb] cheap rise

I can't get this to you privately, I tried like 4 times. Sorry for clogging
the bandwidth list.

What bolt pattern are we looking at here. I have a set of 14" w/ 5X100mm, I
need to get rid of.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, Sunday, sunday, sunday!!!)
60* and slightly wet so far(DAMN, STAY DRY!! Please?!I'll even add a cherry
on the top!)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)